Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Ta Da!

In my last blog I posted photos of several large toy props and a Santa's workshop sign I created for the Charleston Music Hall's Christmas show. Today I drove the pieces to Charleston, along with master rigger Josh, and with the help of the stage manager, Erica, we hung the pieces in place. I had a great time working with my two new homies. They're good people. And Josh didn't even complain when my heater wouldn't start as we were leaving the city and had to ride two hours home in an icebox on wheels.
I also had a chance to meet the producer/director and his wife. Two incredibly nice people.
Here are the photos of the completed stage. It looks like it's going to be an amazing show. Hope my Charleston friends will go out and see it. Visit their website for showtimes (see previous post).

Josh and Erica at work. Normal lighting.

Finished set, show lighting.

Shot from the balcony.




1 comment:

  1. Wow Rob! You are so amazing! God has given you such a gift!
    I'm glad you are sharing it with the world! Merry Christmas!
    Keep sharing it!
    Always a fan(probably your #1)
    Redhead with 5 kiddos

    ReplyDelete