Tuesday, June 30, 2009

New Lucy Clayfoot Painting

I wrapped up another Lucy painting today. Did I mention that I love my job? Well, I do.
I won't be posting any more Lucy paintings after this, as I need to keep them under wraps until the book comes out. I wish I could share everything with you guys, but I can't. I will also be doing some little illustrations which I may share from time to time. And ofcourse, I will be emailing a small handful of you, my most trusted supporters, the larger paintings as I finish them. I just can't post anything else to the internet, for obvious reasons. Rest assured, I am doing one full painting a week, along with one written chapter of the book as well.

3 comments:

  1. How do you do these? Wanna walk me through your process?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I canNOT wait for your book to be done! My kids are going to love it. Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey! I laughed out loud when I saw the dog! I was scrolling down a bit at a time taking it all in and then burst out laughing! Very creative artwork. The size comparison really made an impact. BEWARE of Giant Walking Sticks! (That was the message I got!) A big fan.....but you already knew that. :)

    ReplyDelete